Car DEHUMIDIFIER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cooks

Car
W124 Coupe,TREK Bike
Has anyone used a car DEHUMIDIFIER bag for their car, or are they any good..

yes i have tried one and worked well but you have to recharge it a few times to get it back to best.
i just left it on the centre consul lid while the car was parked and dropped it in the glove box while driving.

well worth a go.

Tony

Use the air conditioning system year round or put some cheap cat litter in some old socks/tights. Both work well with the latter ideal if only doing short journeys of if the car stands for long periods.

Use the air conditioning system year round or put some cheap cat litter in some old socks/tights. Both work well with the latter ideal if only doing short journeys of if the car stands for long periods.

UN USED cat litter:thumb:

Tony.

I used (still do in fact) one of THESE in the Jeep.

It lives outside all the time and the condensation was a real nuisance most mornings, taking ages to wipe the windows down before you could see out of them. The problem is it's only used for short runs, popping from A to B, consequently it never really gets a chance to properly dry out, especially when getting in and out with wet clothes on.

This bag thing has made it so much easier in that I now just jump in it and go. It has a series of coloured dots on it to tell you when it needs drying out, which is apparently better done in an oven than a microwave, though I've never had to do this yet.

It just lives in the moulded tray on the dashboard as I'm not fussy with this car and I'm well happy with it, apart from the fact it's nearly two quid cheaper now than I paid last year. :(

As GVM says above, cat litter is probably the same stuff, but the bag looks reasonably neat and I don't have to mess with it. :)

g.png
Air Dry Car Dehumidifier Damp Moisture Absorber Condensation Reusable Anti Mist | eBay
It's got to be worth a fiver to try it, and I might even get myself a spare one :thumb:
Thanks for link advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom