Car Detailer in/around Staffordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkII

Car
Mercedes C-Class
Hi all, not been around for a while due to my ongoing battle with the big C, but I'm still here, still kicking and enjoying Mercedes motoring whenever I can.

A while ago, I posted a recommendation for a local car detailer in Stafford called Joe Phillips and his business JP Details - since then he's continued to look after my car, keeping the Gtechniq finishes (CS Black+Exo, C5 Wheel Armour, C4 Trim, G1 Glass) in mint condition with regular maintenance washes and generally doing the work that I'm no longer feeling up to.

It's not hard to find car detailers, there are a few around Staffordshire but finding someone you can trust with your pride and joy, not just once but repeatedly is a different matter - especially when you're a time served perfectionist, hard to please barsteward like I am (I've got the T-shirt) :D

So, I just wanted to give Joe and JP Details another shout - he's been looking after my car every month and I'm still happy (which says a lot) - the car still looks pristine inside & out and I'm confident that he's taking the same good care of paintwork that I would.

For anyone in or around Staffordshire that's interested in getting their car properly detailed or if you just don't have the time to wash it yourself (and baulk at the thought of taking it to the local gritty bucket brigade) then Joe's your man - he's got a good range of detailing services, maintenance washes (for cars that have already been detailed) and exterior/interior valeting services, he's IMI trained and insured (like any reputable detailer should be).

Here's a pic of the car after the Gtechniq detailing:
HDR_007.jpg

Here's a video of the most recent maintenance wash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7Gfl-chM

HTH, Mark

PS: Just to be clear, I have no business connection with JP Details - just wanted to give a good guy a shout out and use my repeated experience to help other members find a responsible and reliable detailer.

Last edited:
You say it's not hard to find one, but I'm struggling completely ion Cheshire. You'd think there'd be millions to service the Cheshire Set and all the footballers, wouldn't you?

I suspect your man is too far away.

You say it's not hard to find one, but I'm struggling completely ion Cheshire. You'd think there'd be millions to service the Cheshire Set and all the footballers, wouldn't you?

I suspect your man is too far away.

Hi Bazzabear,

No, I wouldn't have expected a shortage in Cheshire either.

It would definitely be worth giving Joe a call anyway - depending on what level of detailing you're after and how far away you are exactly, he might still be able to help (provided his travelling expenses are covered). Worth a call or email - nothing to lose.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom