Car Detailer in Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

magic77

Just wondering if anyone can recommended a good mobile detailer in surrey around M3 corridor.

Car needs some serious TLC in time for Dunsfold this weekend

thanks

Last edited:
A joy of refresh was just edditing to say mobile as busy with work and kids as well before then

I still offer a mobile service but unfortunately it will be very hard to find a well known detailer who would be available so soon. Hope you find someone soon,

Kind Regards
Micheal

Thanks might have to do a DIY, I take it youre not free this week any time as Wokingham is just down the road from me

Hi, unfortunately not:( I was just having a think about who I know locally. Do you know what you want done exactly?

Cheers
Mike

I have never used him but you can try Marcus, Grime to Shine, 07951046655. Saw him at work on a MB at Popham airfield last year.

Car is 4 years old had the usual supaguard freebie from dealer but been two years since I did last claybar on it. It needs a good wash, and wax to seal and bring back the shine and look but at same open to suggestions as its looking in a poor state.

Interior is fine nothing a quick vac cant fix but that I can hit over weekend quickly. With two kids in the back over weekend no point working hard on that part will deal with it closer to selling time

Whatever you do, avoid Drive N'Shine Godstone - PM me if you want my reasons for this comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom