Car for Le Mans 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seamster15

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW Z3m & Audi C5 V8
I'm driving to Le Mans this year, but don't have a car as yet that I wish to take.
I will be in convoy with a 911 C4S, Boxster Spyder and a Maserati Grantourismo so ideally it needs to be quick enough not to be left for dust and loud enough to be heard! So, 6 + Cylinders, speed and noise.

Budget is 8-10k

Initial ideas are:

Porsche 996 Ideally with GT3 kit
Mercedes E55 Komp
BMW E46 M3
BMW E39 M5

Or perhaps play the fun\crazy card?

MX5 Turbo
Corvette
Subaru (Mega BHP)

Anything in the upper levels of cost will probably be moved on later in the summer as I commute by train and it wont get used.

Thoughts?

Whatever you like....

I've seen some great cars driving to Le Mans, I've some some cheap cars driving to Le Man and I've some some hilarious vehicles driving to Le Mans.

We take the RR with a Caravan and don't miss the speed. PC Frog is far too up with it now to have too much fun anyway...

We did notice last year that PC Frog had at points been joined be PC Plod.

I will be driving down in my E55K this year...

Although probably sticking to sensible speeds as saw way to many PC Frog hiding behind bridges etc. with hand held speed guns.

'Vette.
No contest.

250td estate with gas hob and coolbox containing bacon and bubbly. Come breakfast time a bacon butty and a large plastic cup of Mercier Cuvee Fondateur all round will make yours the car thy will all remember fondly. I usually arrive after midnight from my home an hour away. Cops have all gone to bed by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom