Car hits first floor bedroom!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Damn, that was quite a jump!

Also, I think the daily mail staff need to think more about their diagrams on pictures, this makes it look like the car leaped from the car park and attacked the house lol

article-2204373-150EA81B000005DC-501_634x401.jpg

He hit a post box (pic 3) then proceeded through across a little grass, a carpark and then jumped. He is lucky though...a little to the right and he would have hit trees just after the post box. The stud wall stopped the car going further into the property.

He was going too fast to take the bend and went straight on.

9350b9b3.jpg

Last edited:
My wife & daughters returning to Kent on the approach to the QE2 Bridge in wife's (at the time) Ford Puma racing) were shocked to have an upside down car land on the bonnet tearing the front end of the Puma.

Wife & Daughters were unhurt but shocked. As they climbed out the wreckage a young couple were climbing out the remains of their destroyed car.

All of this was caught on CCTV by the bridge traffic cameras. We were told later by the Police that the lady driver of the BMW had been Christmas shopping in Bluewater with her boyfriend en-route to her parents for Christmas. They hand enjoyed a fairly liquid lunch before joining the M25 southbound at high speed. She then clipped a car which started to spin her. her spin was stopped by a car on her inside which launched over THREE cars before she landed on my wife's car.

Police estimated her speed at the initial impact at between eighty and ninety MPH. Wife was traveling at around 40 in the usual bridge traffic. We were shown a recording of the incident which looked like a Hollywood stunt.

Still scares the sh!t out of me when I think about it. Just shows though that cars do launch and can fly if only for a short distance.

Oh. Puma was write off.

Other driver was convicted of Drink Driving and driving without due care.

Police stated that the lexus after hitting the postbox hit the front of an audi and ran up the bonnet and flew from there. But it is believed that the lexus driver claims to have been observing the speed limit when this happened ( my eye )..

We had an incident here in Hamilton where a Mondeo driver launched up a hill and embedded into the upstairs bedroom of a house - remarkably similar to the Lexus incident .

We do have pictures of it on our database but , sorry , I can't post them on the web .

Damn, that was quite a jump!

Also, I think the daily mail staff need to think more about their diagrams on pictures, this makes it look like the car leaped from the car park and attacked the house lol

article-2204373-150EA81B000005DC-501_634x401.jpg

No, you'll find the diagram is quite accurate.

We've had the Olympics, then the Paralimpics. Now it's the turn of the Car Olympics.

They were clearly practising the high jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom