Car inspections

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pagzzy

I was wondering if was worth having an aa car inspection or rac inspection on a 2012 plate amg. Small independent dealer I had to correct him on a few issues about ape but he seems okay. Problem is the car is based near Manchester and my car knowledge is very basic...

Any ideas on a amg indie who could look the car over for me. The car is is Oldham

I dare say Ian Walker at TMS in Kirkham could help you for a fee

For a car over 2500cc an inspection that covers a wide variety of items, but will not pick up some of the more esoteric points, will cost "from" £234 even for RAC members.

Anyhoo, apart from wear items will it not still be in warranty?

I looked at an E Class in Oldham when I was after a Merc. If the garage name begins with A1 xxxxx PM me.

I travelled 90 miles to view the car and they wouldn't even let me test drive it. "It's not how we do things here sir", "we ask for a deposit, we prep the car, let you know when it's ready........blah, blah".
So it was thank you and goodbye. They had the MY wrongly advertised, which I corrected them on.

I looked at an E Class in Oldham when I was after a Merc. If the garage name begins with A1 xxxxx PM me.

I travelled 90 miles to view the car and they wouldn't even let me test drive it. "It's not how we do things here sir", "we ask for a deposit, we prep the car, let you know when it's ready........blah, blah".
So it was thank you and goodbye. They had the MY wrongly advertised, which I corrected them on.

What a terrible dealership. I'm surprised people put up with it. I'd never buy a car without a proper test drive. I've avoided so many dogs by simply pushing the car hard

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom