Car insurance postcode risk database

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
High risk on one, 898 out of 1697 on the other, which ties in perfectly with what I knew i am living in a very high risk area.

Your grid position: 1412 out of 1697 postcodes
Your premium: £597.75

I have to say I'm not overly confident of the results here , I also tried an area that I know has a lot of vehicle crime and it came up with:

Your grid position: 563 out of 1697 postcodes
Your premium: £485.12

High risk on one, 898 out of 1697 on the other, which ties in perfectly with what I knew i am living in a very high risk area.

898 -That's meduim risk - not even high imho

Your grid position: 1412 out of 1697 postcodes
Your premium: £597.75

I have to say I'm not overly confident of the results here , I also tried an area that I know has a lot of vehicle crime and it came up with:

Your grid position: 563 out of 1697 postcodes
Your premium: £485.12

Yeah the premiums are not accurate at all.
From a low risk to high risk area it should be nearly triple

Last edited:
The second link cannot find my current postcode?!

I did it for my previous address - 1052 / 1697

First link wouldn't work for me. Second gave.....

42. :bannana::bannana:

premium £405.79

strange???cos I've just renewed for £264.

Last edited:
Tried three different browsers, but they couldn't find SW7.

No data for my wee post code. Only about 12/15 or so houses in the post code itself.

Am I missing something here? I have entered my postcode but don't get a number come up, I get an arrow pointing between low risk and medium risk. Where are you guys getting these numbers from?:confused:

There are two separate links. The first give you the arrow indicator. The second apparently returns a ranking and average premium for the area. I say apparently as it refuses to recognise the existence of SW3...

There are two separate links. The first give you the arrow indicator. The second apparently returns a ranking and average premium for the area. I say apparently as it refuses to recognise the existence of SW3...

Thanks, when I looked earlier the second link wasn't visible for some reason.

Mine is 994...

• Your grid position: 1148 out of 1697 postcodes
  • Your premium: £541.26
  • The national average: £524.95
That's more than what i am paying, so must have got a good deal....:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom