Car insurance postcode risk database

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are two separate links. The first give you the arrow indicator. The second apparently returns a ranking and average premium for the area. I say apparently as it refuses to recognise the existence of SW3...

You're not alone. It also insists my postcode doesn't exist and yet the ones either side do? :confused:

• Your grid position: 514 out of 1697 postcodes
  • Your premium: £481.16
  • The national average: £524.95

I'm going to have hell on my next quote :(

Just checking some prices for a standard w202 (C200), W reg.

Now, I have zero no claims, and held the licence for a few months under 3 years, so I don't expect things to be cheap. My previous 202 (C180) was insured for 1200 a year fully comp, and that was a little over a year ago.

I have just done a quote on the C200 mentioned above - cheapest quote: 2500! (Fully Comp)

I did a little bit of tinkering on the quote to see if it was just because of my lack of NCB and time holding the licence, and put that I had 10 years of licence and 10 years NCB, and it was still coming out at 930 a year. Can where I live really be that bad in the space of just a year?

The post code checker in the OP reckons the average in this postcode is 550 odd a year, but I'm showing double that already...

As a side note, I have zero NCB, but have never made a claim or been on the receiving end of one either. Those prices are pretty nuts.

Last edited:
42 for me. The quote on the site seems expensive though, almost twice as much as the one i'd received before buying my car.

First link wouldn't work for me. Second gave.....

42. :bannana::bannana:

Same for me. Wonder what's so good about here? Whereabouts in B/gate Roamer? We're near the Academy.

Last edited:
Not far then. Might meet with you sometime. I've got a pockle of spares left over from a S124 320TE I broke a few years ago that are looking for a good (free) home. And I've done an engine loom so know where to look if you need help there. You've not enough posts to PM but if you're happy contact the Admin. I'm fine with that.

Derek.

255 out of 1697 for me.

587 + £ 487.00

29 out of 1697 postcodes for me on KA9 :p - quotes £397 which is higher than I pay now for a group 20 car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom