car jackers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
:mad:
heard about this yesterday new method of car jacking in car parks with vehicle having to reverse out of bay... scenario

Return to car start ready to move off in reverse, they put paper on the rear screen to block your view you get out in a mood to remove it, they jump in and make there getaway.. this is all ive heard , don;t know how they manage to get the paper on the back screen with out you noticing anything before reversing or even indeed if its already on the car when you return could be a urban myth but you never know with these ingenious thieves :eek:

Whilst living in Kenya I was advised never to stop for anything. I didnt realise the implications of that statement until I saw a hand in my associates grill :eek:
Aparantly someone had tried to stop him on his way up the Rift Valley. You dont mess with a Land Cruiser and an angry Mazungo.

i was taught always to reverse into a parking space, although that isn't too practical at the supermarket (unless you take two spaces :devil: ).

Urban myth I'm afraid.

But you'd want to be pretty blind to miss it as you walked past it, or some dodgy geezers hising up close to you.

What is not an urban myth though is when you get in your car and you find a piece of (marketing/sales) paper clipped under your windscreen wiper.

In which case it is completely plausible that you get out and remove the offending item, ... which come to think of it, I have done :crazy:

So if there was a jacker, he might have tried to jump in and take off with the vehicle. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom