Car keying of Aston caught on dashcam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I noticed this earlier this evening.

The advantage of a dash cam I guess. It can only be a matter of time until the culprit is named.

One of those times it will be 007's Aston .

Pity for the infant being brought up ( or at least fathered by ) him .

Nasty thing to do, especially if it was unprovoked.

However reading some of the youtube comments is quite shocking :eek:

Lets just say some people are less restrained when it comes to expressing their opinion.

The only possible reason other than jealously is maybe the guy got angry because he saw the Aston park in a wider children's bay (with no kids) as he seemed to be able to push the buggy past quite easily, unless there was no car in the adjacent space.

The only possible reason other than jealously is maybe the guy got angry because he saw the Aston park in a wider children's bay (with no kids) as he seemed to be able to push the buggy past quite easily, unless there was no car in the adjacent space.

Maybe he did that arrogant tosser trick of parking in the middle of two bays. I often see this with such cars. Absolutely no justification for damaging property in such a way.

Last edited:
Its a fake, no man in Hackney can be seen with his own child. ;)

There's a black car visible to the left .

Scummer.

No doubt he'll plead poverty and only have to pay off £5 a week. That's despite having a £600 buggy to wheel his offspring around in.

Same thing happened to my old CL500 some years ago, was gutted, had no cam and the supermarket car park had no camera where my car was located...after this event I am totally paranoid about leaving any of my cars unattended in any car parks...although I have invested in a dash cam:thumb:

I've been reading through a load of reviews on dashcams - interested in one that continue to film where there's motion without draining the battery. Any recommendations?
If not possible, does anyone know where I can get a PASD (Personal Armed Surveillance Drone)? Will need it programmed to identify a$$holes that key cars and firstly stun them with a 1m volts, shave their eyebrows off, tattoo "I am a **N*" on their forehead and then superglue their fingers to their eyeballs.

I have a dash cam in my bedroom window it watches over my car when i am out to the world .Switch it on before i get in bed .Read it on the computer after..

I have a dash cam in my bedroom window it watches over my car when i am out to the world .Switch it on before i get in bed .Read it on the computer after..

I've been to Kidderminster, didn't seem like The Bronx. :D

I think that I'd be more inclined to put the camera in my car to watch over my house, one is more expensive and contains more precious things than the other.

I've been reading through a load of reviews on dashcams - interested in one that continue to film where there's motion without draining the battery. Any recommendations?
If not possible, does anyone know where I can get a PASD (Personal Armed Surveillance Drone)? Will need it programmed to identify a$$holes that key cars and firstly stun them with a 1m volts, shave their eyebrows off, tattoo "I am a **N*" on their forehead and then superglue their fingers to their eyeballs.

Seems fair, what would be your approach to rapists?

I've been to Kidderminster, didn't seem like The Bronx. :D

I think that I'd be more inclined to put the camera in my car to watch over my house, one is more expensive and contains more precious things than the other.

I understand why this was done.
My house is alarmed, has interior surveillance cameras and has a big ugly bloke ready to knock down to size any uninvited intruder.
However, my car is more exposed as it sits on the drive. Last year someone ransacked my car. Silly me didn't lock it on the drive. Goes to prove the frequency of someone walking up our drives trying their luck.

Additionally, I recall many years ago my father not answering the door to the millionth trick or treater, or carol singer. It was a bunch of rowdy teenagers - so frankly, I don't blame him. Lo and behold a new scratch appears down his car the next day. Would've been great to have had the evidence to get this vandal paying for the damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom