Car Lashes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ironsheik

Car
W204 C200CDI SPORT.
never seen these things before, but today I saw three different cars with lashes..:confused:

Is it a trend at the moment?

Attachments

• 301510_206892756034594_206891382701398_587202_2496460_n.jpg
    301510_206892756034594_206891382701398_587202_2496460_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 158
its a trend... as is sticking a moustache on the front of your car too (aparently)

Horrible / terrible ... take your pick

I saw one on the ferry the other day! A big black Chrysler with these things waving about in the breeze. I'd never seen one before either and it seemed an odd sort of thing for a man to put on his car IMO.

Not for me though. I found it a bit creepy actually, like a giant spider had got trapped under the bonnet.

The photo above, I got from google as an example, but the cars i saw them on; Bmw 3 series (x2) and an Audi A3... Didnt see the Audi driver but the bmws were women drivers...

They are to make up for the humiliating deficiency of a three pointed star - nothing to concern yourself with!

I saw one on the ferry the other day!

Was it this one?

Cruise%20Ship%20Clip%20Art%20Cartoon.jpg

Best mate's wife put them on her Citroen C1.... :D:D

Sadly, one side came off! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I have seen a vw beetle with the lashes I thought how ugly :eek: why?

I guess much the same as large keys on the back of an old beetle!

me & hubby had this discussion last week as we had plenty of opportunity for watching the 'wildlife' on the drive back from Cornwall!

we saw a couple with the eyelashes & other favourite sticker/transfers seem to be - "powered by fairy dust", usually with lots of fairy/tinkerbell type ladies all over the place
flowers of various sizes
stars
paw prints
one particular car had stars, fairies & cats - slight overkill perhaps...:D

we also saw either a mini/fiat 500 with EARS, mickey mouse stylee

we decided the E350 would not be happy with any of these & would probably want to be put up for adoption if anything of this nature were placed on her! ;)

Those "Powered by fairy dust" really are a pet hate of mine. Strangely though, almost every car I've seen with them on was being driven by a bloke :-$

Now, if you could get a huge size, fine cuban cigar poking out of the grill and wafting smoke - that would be more in keeping with a Merc....Or perhaps, windscreen spectacles.....maybe even a bifocal windscreen and a copy of 'Catch 22' by Joseph Heller stuck on the bonnet.

For the record, this kind of 'mod' just says 'I am a f*cknut chav' IMHO.....As such, i am now going to put on my purple and Gold LVIS cycling lycra on....

People who put lashes on their cars should be given 20 of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom