Car Mat Sets (W211 - E320 Sport - 2009)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David404

Car
GLE350d (W166)
Hi Folks

The cheap mat set the dealer supplied have gotta go. There are loads of suppliers out there offering tailored mat sets, the slightly more upmarket heavier weights seem to come in at around £40, I've purchased this type of mat before for other cars and they are fine.

However I'm thinking the MB deserves better, does anybody have experience of the super heavyweight mats from the likes of carmats4u, carmats2u and the like that come inn at around £100

Or those from classic Mercedes mats - the DB rips that come in at £134 delivered?

All opinion/comment welcome.

Car mats W211 E-Class

Did you manage to find the mats you were looking for? I am also looking to buy good quality mats for my W211 with grey interior.
Thanks

Why not just order the proper Mercedes ones? (If they still stock them), I've got the proper W211 sports ones in mine and a genuine set of rubber ones (in the car at the moment) and neither were particularly expensive and they are really durable.

I don't live in UK. Can you give me a part number or store where did you get yours?
Thanks

Mercedes mats are a rip off. But a set does come up on Ebay every now and then, at a better price.

Why not just order the proper Mercedes ones? (If they still stock them), I've got the proper W211 sports ones in mine and a genuine set of rubber ones (in the car at the moment) and neither were particularly expensive and they are really durable.

Do you have the part number and pictures of the rubber mats? I might get a set for the winter because of the wet weather.

In the end I 'parked' the idea, too much other stuff to spend money on but may get around to it this year, the mats are still bugging me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom