car mats e class 212

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sealandroader

Car
212 e class
where is the recommended outlet to purchase some car mats to tailor fit a 212 saloon, someone on here must have the knowledge eh

Mercedes original mats are the best quality. Pricey but you get what you pay for in my opinion.

I agree, I bought some oe mats recently on the web at abot 30% off rrp, but they turned out to be for LHD. buyer beware......

If you are interested www.euromerc.co.uk - a member on here- has an AMG set for £130. Virtually half price. Ordinary ones I think are around £100 for a set.

Sorry. Just noticed that they are for a coupe, not saloon.

Last edited:
Set of mats about £65 I think. Ring your local merc dealer for exact prices...
The ribbed mats are good.

Google 'inchcape Mercedes parts' and they usually have them at a discounted rate.

Google 'inchcape Mercedes parts' and they usually have them at a discounted rate.

I just bought a velour mat set for my W203 online here:

Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

This site is operated by Inchape, and the goods were dispatched from Mercedes-Benz Oxford.

RRP for my mats was £83.75, though when the bill came through it turned out they applied a £12.00 discount for some reason.

Very good mats, identical to the original set which has now become tatty so duly replaced.

Last edited:
well , inchcape it was, i just ordered a set, it looks like they will cost £83 which is about what i expected.
thanks for all the feedback.

Set of mats about £65 I think. Ring your local merc dealer for exact prices...
The ribbed mats are good.

Just swapped my mats for some genuine MB ribbed ones. They seem more 'sturdy' than the original velour type.

£90 from my local stealer

my mats arrived the day after ordering from inchcape, well made up with them, and i have to admit that the quality is excellent. thanks everyone for all the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom