Car Mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarah.grandon

Car
Mercedes clk
Good evening all, I'm after some fitted car mats.. can anyone recommend any ?? Thanks Lubes [emoji182]x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are from MB dealer believe around £70

I also need to buy a replacement front passenger side one as a certain person spilt coffee on it arghh

Does anyone know if the dealers sell individual ones?

I also need to buy a replacement front passenger side one as a certain person spilt coffee on it arghh

£70 wow that is steep!! Were they worth the money ??

Got my last set from Amazon, circa £13 delivered great quality

Oh never thought of amazon ... being all over the internet!! Off to have a peep [emoji102]! X

It's too late now because you've ordered them, but I was going to say that I'd had a custom set made up; that way you get the colour, fabric, trim, and even text of your choice.

£70 wow that is steep!! Were they worth the money ??

Yes defo worth it

Metal MB badge etc looks really smart

Would it not be easier and cheaper to just get it cleaned?

It's too late now because you've ordered them, but I was going to say that I'd had a custom set made up; that way you get the colour, fabric, trim, and even text of your choice.

I got a great set... no embroidery but custom colour, heel pad and trim... ... free delivery too.. x

I'm still getting over the fact I had to buy my own bloody mats in a brand new £43000 car. Tight *******s. Didn't even come with a full tank of petrol. Get better deals from Arthur Daley.

Bought a cheap set from EBay, pretty decent and very good VFM.

Would it not be easier and cheaper to just get it cleaned?

Where could I have this done?

I'm still getting over the fact I had to buy my own bloody mats in a brand new £43000 car. Tight *******s. Didn't even come with a full tank of petrol. Get better deals from Arthur Daley.

Bought a cheap set from EBay, pretty decent and very good VFM.

Ha,ha... you should have driven a hard bargain!! They should know we all love the extras ... x

brucemillar said:
Jet Wash.

Our dog once had a bad accident in the back of our w124 with cloth seats

He clearly had eaten something disagreeable

As I stopped, with the windows open to get rid of the smell, I exited the car and walked to the back door to open it and let the dirty git out. As I did this he jumped onto the passenger seat, then on the drivers seat before exiting the car through the drivers window

A whole car covered in ****

I had to jetwash out the whole interior there and then just to get back in the car

Not one other living being could have done that to my car and gotten away with it

Miss the dog and the car

OMG, what a mess, that is sooo funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom