Car mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebj

Car
Mercedes E220 CDI
Hello and well done to all contributors who make this forum an informative read for proud mercedes owners like myself. I was on the verge of trading in my 6 year old E-Class but on discovery of its paltry trade-in price (after 135000 enjoyable miles), I have decided to keep it, and instead take advantage of the current cheap lease deals available for the SLK200. (10 days and counting.) So it's time to tide up my trusty E-Class. Don't want to spend the Mercedes price for the mats, which would probably cost more that the worth of the car, so the question is... anyone got any suggestions for acquiring suitable grey mats for my Old But Faithful?

Hi,

I must confess that I needed some mats for my CLK a few weeks ago and I decided to bite the bullet and pay the £70 for the MB ones.

However, I also got some mats for the wife's Corolla and bought them from www.carmats4u.com

They are fully tailored to fit the actual model of the vehicle and you can choose from different colours and types (including luxury and velour versions). They may be worth a look...and I think they may even be able to add logos (though I'm not certain of this). Happy shopping...

Hello and well done to all contributors who make this forum an informative read for proud mercedes owners like myself. I was on the verge of trading in my 6 year old E-Class but on discovery of its paltry trade-in price (after 135000 enjoyable miles), I have decided to keep it, and instead take advantage of the current cheap lease deals available for the SLK200. (10 days and counting.) So it's time to tide up my trusty E-Class. Don't want to spend the Mercedes price for the mats, which would probably cost more that the worth of the car, so the question is... anyone got any suggestions for acquiring suitable grey mats for my Old But Faithful?

How about these (blowing my own trumpet here):

http://cart.euromercmercedesparts.co.uk/index.php?p=product&id=2091&parent=3

What are "Rep Mats W219" and do you have a picture?:confused:

Rep Mats are what MB call ribbed mats.

Parts tend to arrive in large quantities, sometimes a 7.5 tonne lorry load, and get ticked off and shelved, then the file is bulk loaded to the website, this is why not everything gets a photo and some of the descriptions aren't all that user freindly.

I'll get a picture of the mats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom