Car parts 4 less, terrible customer service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, I have to say ECP sorted my order out and got the parts to me, so cannot complain really

Just had a look on TRUSTPILOT and there are many pages of complaints regarding this company and customer service, Paypal not interested as I have the part so will have to sell on the bay most likely. Lesson learnt, last penny from me.

It's better to use ECP than CP4L as you can just return to a local ECP store if something goes tits up (they don't let you with CP4L). Same price when you've used codes anyway.

Unless it's silly expensive, I use dealers like MB Newcastle via ebay for parts these days as I just can't be ****d with palavers like this.

No reply and bad comms is a nightmare. Me personally I’ve never had any hassle with parts I’ve bought from them. Whatever is going on with them no contact , moving etc. There is no excuse, the customer is what keeps them afloat no matter what. Simply return the part yourself ensuring there’s a sheet in there. A customer can generate their own RTA (returns) invoice and bill for the return cost & refund. I’ve done it quite few times. Put ur own returns ref no on it. Along with the reason you have returned it and send it back recorded delivery. They will be thankful you done the paperwork and will get ur money back no probs ide imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom