Car Photo Shoot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Well I bought my car with 3500 miles on it and I've doubled that to 7000 with a Scotland trip plus normal use. So I got some photos taken in Scotland to celebrate. (Lol. Any excuse!)

r2%201_zpspwf2varm.jpg

r2%203_zpsg8lj5vue.jpg

r2%202_zpsia6kaj0l.jpg

those are my favourite MB alloys fo the 204

those are my favourite MB alloys fo the 204

Yes they are nice. There seem to be two versions, one with a polished finish which I have and a more matt version. 255/35 r18s on the back.

R2 did you take the Local Valeter with you? :) looking good there in that beautiful scenery.

Last edited by a moderator:
R2 did you take the Local Valeter with you? :) looking good there in that beautiful scenery.

Lol. I jet washed it and dried it with microfibre cloths. The weather and scenery were lovely and the car was great. The vehicle dynamics package was wonderful on the Scottish roads. Im still very pleased :)

Last edited:
Lovely car , lovely place , well done.

Hmm, looking at this I might just put my OEM grille back on tomorrow.

My car had a C63-like "all black grill" and black 19 inch AMG wheels when I saw the first photos of it but I made it a condition of sale that the original grill and still brand new wheels were put back on before I bought it. I haven't felt the CKS grill but I have had my CKS quad exhaust rebuilt to make it straight through and not baffled with angled plates as they sold it.

Well? Did you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom