Car polisher polish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyc280

Car
1997 C280 V6 Elegance Auto Facelift. 1992 Kawasaki ZZR1100 C3
Whats the best polish that can be used with an electric car polisher please??? Cheers
Tony.

i think a lot of it depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Getting rid of scratches or swirls or is it colour restoration.

A lot go for menzerna polishes or meguiars.

Or if you are looking at simply filling the scratches then a lot us Autoglym Super Resin Polish

Also can be dependent upon what pads your machine uses.

detailing world has a mine of information if you want to get more indepth knowledge/expert advice

I am not a fan of meg's
if you have nothing to hide i have found Dodo juice lime prime lite pretty good sold as a pre wax cleaner but it does a good job at bringing up a true surface!

Tony.

I'm not a megs fan either, Menzerna for me on MB but the Volvos come up fantastic with poorboys :thumb:

Megs 105 & 205 is IMO the best 2 stage correction compound & polish I have ever used. Nothing in such a short step can knock out as much quickly and safely. I use Menzerna and scholl concepts compounds and polishes and there all great. But it depends on paint type, pads and machine that your using. But 90% of the time ill always grab the Megs 105 on a wool or microfibre pad. On a flex rotary or a rupes Bigfoot. Like I said it all depends on paint type, pad and machine combo though.

Well just got my Meg's and i have to say i'm totally amazed at the finish i have achieved on my black kawasaki 1100, a little shocked and thought wow too.Megs 105 & 205 certainly works well on my titanium silencers too. As soon as i get my rotary polisher i will do my merc (Susie)and let you know how i get on. Cheers, T.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom