Car pulling to left when cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IFFY100

Car
Cls 350 cdi 2010 grand edition
Although the car pulls to the left anyway, it does it more so when cold. Is this possible or am I just imagining things?

Although the car pulls to the left anyway, it does it more so when cold. Is this possible or am I just imagining things?
Low tyre pressure on the left front ? When it warms up and the Pressure increases it feels different ?

Or ….you always start off cold on the same section of road which has bad camber ?

It is possible for a car to pull to one side, including when it is cold.Uneven tire pressure or wear can cause a car to pull to one side. Cold temperatures can affect tire pressure, so it's important to check and adjust tire pressure regularly, especially during colder weather. Additionally, uneven tire wear, such as worn-out tread on one side, can lead to pulling.

If it pulls to one side there is a problem, its not normal at all .If the car pulls to one side then there is a fault causing it. MOT station will fail the car if this happens we should all know this by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom