Car storage in West Sussex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alfie, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Alfie

Alfie Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    W169 A, W205 C, W451 smart
    I am looking for a car storage facility in the West Sussex area, preferrably not too far from West Wittering.

Must be secure, dry and accessible occasionally. Looking for a period of about two years.

If anyone knows of such a facility, could they please pass the details on to me.

Thanks,

2. imadoofus

imadoofus Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    This and that.
    The closest place I know of is Millford Car Storage, in Reigate, or Grinstead, or somewhere there.

I've not used it, but I've known a couple of people who have.

PJ

3. Sp!ke

Sp!ke Administrator Staff Member

Car:
    SL500 & The Fart Car
    Got to be someone in the Witterings /Itchenor area with some spare space in their garage/barn.... the houses down there are *huge*

4. imadoofus

imadoofus Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    This and that.
    Yeah, but if you want to have things like the battery conditioned, engine spun, humidity controlled and so on, then a professional service is the answer.

Two years is a long time to stand a car without attention. Particularly in a non-environmentally controlled building.

PJ

5. SimonsMerc

SimonsMerc Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes S212 E350 CDI BlueEfficiency Sport 256bhp, VW Passat B6, Suzuki GSX-650F, Suzuki DRZ-400SM
    Oooh, let me guess, you're getting a beach buggy that you want to use on and off at the Witterings beach? Lovely place in the summer :)

-simon