Car Valeting West London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
One of the many considerable problems of on-street parking is not being able to clean my car, and I stupidly used the hand car washers at my local Homebase to clear two weeks dirt accumulation since picking up my car. I get home and see swirls and minor scratches everywhere. Does anyone have a recommendation for a firm of valeters in West London who would be trusted to do the basics of cleaning properly?

Thanks - Wokingham is a bit far Will, although it could be combined with a trip to my game dealer not far away - can you recall who it is?. There are a multiplicity of hand car washes nearby, Moonloops, but I am now very reluctant to try one without a personal recommendation from someone who uses it, but I do appreciate the help, thank you.

What part of West London are you in?

South Kensington, which means I can get out west quite quickly.

I've used the guys behind the Holiday Inn on Bath Road, Heathrow for a while now. £7 inside and out on my E-Class is outstanding I think. Would take me far too long. Factor in a coffee in the hotel and all done for a tenner.

However....it is in need of a proper valet. Two years of car seats and kids have not been kind to the leather. Now, as Wokingham is on my way home from Heathrow, perhaps we should talk. sadly I can't PM but if you can drop me a line, that'd be great.

No Advertising allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mike - I have emailed.

Tried emailing but im getting the message back as it won't deliver.
Could you PM me the PDF?

why is my post edited? I never advertised? I was ask for my email address, so i gave it?

I thought advertisement is where a personal is pushing for work, where clearly im being ask by the forum members because they WANT my help!

Maybe so!

But if its that pathetic (though im quite happy to pay for advertisement) and if anyone needs my help, then i guess its just safe to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom