Carat 300ce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Remember Dash ....

' CARAT MEANS DIAMOND ' :D

I like the red one though , i like the interior too.

Remember Dash ....

' CARAT MEANS DIAMOND ' :D

I like the red one though , i like the interior too.

Is it is nice but he thinks he has a red Diamond
It has 22k worth of bodykit and a badge

Last edited:
Completly on serious side - what that conversion is? What difference to standard model?

Completly on serious side - what that conversion is? What difference to standard model?

Only accesories,nothing powerwise.They did bdykits,alloys and I think even lowering kits but hard to find the ones with full package

Seen one few years back with full package including the cream dash and steering wheel

Hilarious...

"you would think the car was new"

Really? Would I? Wow...

"there are some stone chips in the paint work as you would expect from a car of this age.

The rear seat has a bit of stiching where the thread has come out a bit but can easly be sorted

broken front suspension spring

drivers front window needs to be realigned it closes with a small gap of a couple of mm

some slight trim damage

small spot of rust on near side wheel arch

electric rear window not working

cruise control not working

some bits of paint work need touching up"

Hm, nope, the subliminal messaging hasn't worked. I'm thinking it's a bit tatty, definitely not new :)

You mean to say you wouldn't accept delivery of a 60 plate car from the dealer like that ?

I'm shocked :eek::rolleyes:

Hilarious...

"you would think the car was new"

Really? Would I? Wow...

"there are some stone chips in the paint work as you would expect from a car of this age.

The rear seat has a bit of stiching where the thread has come out a bit but can easly be sorted

broken front suspension spring

drivers front window needs to be realigned it closes with a small gap of a couple of mm

some slight trim damage

small spot of rust on near side wheel arch

electric rear window not working

cruise control not working

some bits of paint work need touching up"

Hm, nope, the subliminal messaging hasn't worked. I'm thinking it's a bit tatty, definitely not new :)

What a doughnut!

He says it's been upgraded inside and out. However, it doesn't have Carat wheels (just some AMG replicas) and there's no Carat Duchatelet interior! The pattern is standard and someone, at some point, has added red piping. Also there's no Carat wood, dials or steering wheel!

It's simply a 300CE with the Carat kit!

Darren

What a doughnut!

He says it's been upgraded inside and out. However, it doesn't have Carat wheels (just some AMG replicas) and there's no Carat Duchatelet interior! The pattern is standard and someone, at some point, has added red piping. Also there's no Carat wood, dials or steering wheel!

It's simply a 300CE with the Carat kit!

Darren

Your one must be the third,is it convertion or original Diamond :D

Ebay is full of idiots. Here's another muppet with a different car, claiming it to be a full Sportline because it has a 'Sportline' badge glued to the back (in the wrong place!)

He's claiming bog standard cloth seats are the Sportline versions, that it's a US version even though cloth seats were never offered in the US & it has Euro AC controls & is missing trim that was standard on all US cars & that the 2.6 190E was the only one offered with a manual gearbox.
1992 MERCEDES LEFT HAND DRIVE on eBay (end time 24-Oct-10 18:00:38 BST)

I see our own Maggot has had a telling off, presumably for trying to set him right.

Ebay is full of idiots. Here's another muppet with a different car, claiming it to be a full Sportline because it has a 'Sportline' badge glued to the back (in the wrong place!)

He's claiming bog standard cloth seats are the Sportline versions, that it's a US version even though cloth seats were never offered in the US & it has Euro AC controls & is missing trim that was standard on all US cars & that the 2.6 190E was the only one offered with a manual gearbox.
1992 MERCEDES LEFT HAND DRIVE on eBay (end time 24-Oct-10 18:00:38 BST)

I see our own Maggot has had a telling off, presumably for trying to set him right.

I got a mention as I had asked about the pictures he had used in the first listing. They showed a bornite 190 but with leather interior. After a little searching I found they had been pinched from an ad. on one of the classic car sites.

I messaged him to question which car did he own and he spat his dummy...muppet !!

£62,000 which back then is a lot more than it is now.
^ What does this mean in English?????? :dk:
More random words thrown together, but I like it!!:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom