Carat Duchatalet alloy wheel decals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ss201

MB Enthusiast
Car
190E 2.6 Sportline, W203 320 CDi SE Estate
I've recently had a set of replacement vinyl decals custom made for Carat Duchatalet alloy wheel centre caps. If anyone wants some making up from the same artwork, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the supplier. Price is between you and the supplier.

They are as near as identical to the originals as it was possible to make. See below:

i've got that template :), tis a b1tch weeding the script font out in that size!!

Hi mate, I have just bought a Mercedes 190e Carat duchatelet and could do with getting a new set of wheel decals, could you send me the details for your supplier so I can get a quote please?

Hi mate, I have just bought a Mercedes 190e Carat duchatelet and could do with getting a new set of wheel decals, could you send me the details for your supplier so I can get a quote please?

Message sent with details via the forum e-mail service.

I've recently had a set of replacement vinyl decals custom made for Carat Duchatalet alloy wheel centre caps. If anyone wants some making up from the same artwork, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the supplier. Price is between you and the supplier.

They are as near as identical to the originals as it was possible to make. See below:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom