Caravan/Campervan Hire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cheffy

Car
W211 280 CDi Avantgarde
I am going to Silverstone for the Grand Prix this year, and would like to hire either a campervan / motorhome or a caravan for the GP w/e, which is first w/e in July - 4th to 6th, so would be looking at hiring from Thursday 3rd to Monday 7th.
Would like / prefer to hire local to Silverstone, so thats Northamptonshire or perhaps Buckinghamshire ! if someone has, or knows someone, that will hire either, or, please let them know, and me - obviously !
If it is a caravan, I would need it taken/delivered to Woodlands campsite on the Thursday, whereas Campervan / Motorhome I can collect, or it can be taken/ delivered also.
There will be 3 (sensible) guys in late 40's & early 50's, not hooligans.
Been to the GP lots of times, normally stay in hotel or B & B in Northampton, once in Milton Keynes :eek: - we camped at Woodland last year, really enjoyed beeing on-site, great entertainment etc, BUT, this was my 1st EVER time in a tent - and its NOT for me ! so would like walls and a roof !!
As I mentioned, there will be 3 of us, but, 1 (my bro in-law) will sleep in his tent - as he loves camping

Dont know why my post has a thumbs down icon ! ? didnt mean to put it there, and cant edit it out !! So please ignore it.

Camper van is more likely - very few places hire out caravans any more.

A while back we were at a big event and some friends had a hired caravan there. It was secured with a hitchlock and wheelclamp, which obviously only the hire company had the keys to. All well and good until the venue flooded :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom