caravan holidays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robert.farmer

Car
the only car is a Merc
I am wondering if any member has had a holiday in a mobile home and,if so would they do it again,i'm asking because i have one and am thinking of advertising it on the net if that is worth doing, your experiences, if any would be appreciated.

Is it a static or touring caravan?

I’ve owned a static caravan for years and had much pleasure from it’s “home from home” qualities. You arrive; turn on the electricity and gas and start to chill out.

Touring caravans should be taxed or even better, BANNED:devil: Shed draggers!
IMO

Last edited:
i agree, yes its static,32x12 2bedroom 6 berth, as yousay home from home. thanks for your reply

hi we have one in poole, rockley park great life style and has great tax benefits.....................:)))

kenny

Dont know if I have mentioned this already (well only 67 times) but we are leaving for our "Griswolds" family vaccation on 19th June to the S/ France (Sete) and we are in a mobile home.

With kids it is ideal.

"With kids it is ideal"

the only thing that's ideal with kids is leaving the little sods at home or with some poor unsuspecting relative :)

that's set me thinking, there ought to be some sort of sytem where you can "kennel" kids like you can dogs and cats etc so that you can have a nice quiet holiday and never have to hear that famous question

"are we nearly there yet?"

Andy

Originally posted by andy_k
that's set me thinking, there ought to be some sort of sytem where you can "kennel" kids like you can dogs and cats etc so that you can have a nice quiet holiday
Andy

If you leave them on the steps of the Town Hall they get taken into care.

tee hee

Paul..........would I collect them again - probably not. Would WE collect them again, yes I think WE would - I'd probably get overruled on that decision

Guy..........Now that's an idea I like but the flaw is that they are old enough to know where they live and tell the nice people from Social Services where they live - I suspect there'd be a lot of paperwork involved.

Andy

fortunately i'm too old to have kids at home but unfortunately i'm not too old to have GRANDKIDS!!! AAAGGHHHHHHH. hence,thats why i'm thining of letting it apart from cost i won't have keep hearing Grand Dad when can we go to the caravan???

Robert - claiming you are too old for kids doesn't work - I've tried that one but the little sods don't listen :) at 7 and 4 there's a long way to go before we need to worry about grandkids.

is "Grand Dad can we go to the caravan" immediately followed by "are we nearly there yet?"

Andy

not quite Andy but close,its how much longer and its only an hours drive away, its also when we get there we are giong to do this and that and you can take us there and there and so on ,never mind i love em really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom