Caravan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adeinfrance

Car
Mercedes 300CE----Fiat 500F 1967---- BMW 530d Touring-----Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Looking for a tidy caravan if anyone has one to serve as accommodation whilst renovating my place in France. Don't want to spend a fortune. Everything must be in working order and it must be able to make the journey to France. Let me know please if you have one or know of someone selling one.

Ade

OK, thanks. I am going to sell our Yr 2000 Bailey 2 berth caravan. I will be asking £2350 for it as it is in superb condition, no damp and absolutely everthing is in great working order including the remote motor mover.
This is way over your budget but if it is of any interest I can send you some piccies...

Keith

OK, thanks. I am going to sell our Yr 2000 Bailey 2 berth caravan. I will be asking £2350 for it as it is in superb condition, no damp and absolutely everthing is in great working order including the remote motor mover.
This is way over your budget but if it is of any interest I can send you some piccies...

Keith

Hi Keith. Have said to the wife I would pay a bit more for the right caravan as getting fed up looking at caravans described as "clean as a whistle" to get there and find its riddled with damp and hasn't even been cleaned! Does it have an awning? Would it come with any bits like a mains lead etc etc. Could you send me some photos please to [email protected]

Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom