Carbon 202 Grill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hmm, does that look like carbon effect film to anyone?

Film or not, I think I'll keep an eye on that. Just enough time left before we leave for the GTG.

That seller certainly has a thing for grills any way

for w202 also:

i-1.JPG

and for a 190

i-1.JPG

This is not carbon effect film, it is proper fake carbon plastic!

It's a new product http://www.dronsfields.co.uk/ are looking at. Only one at the moment.

I was interested, but bidding ends whilst I will be traveling :(

I have seen a dronsfields van knocking about before, it turns out they're about 5 mins down the road from me :) . Might pay 'em a visit sometime.

Both Simon and Sym offered to bid on this for me and purley because he offered 1st I took Sym up on his offer.

Sym won the auction for me at just the amount I said was my maximum which was a real result.

Have to add what a top guy Sym is as he took a detour from his travels to deliver the grill to my place of work this afternoon!

Looks pretty good I have to say. Need a little tightening, but will wash my car and try fitting tonight.

It is not film and the finish looks very good.

Pics later!

Some quick pics.

Quality is OK for non-original item.

Used original clips though as the ones on it were rubbish.

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

You can inspect properly at the GTG.

U R Welcome !

Niiiiiiiiiiice !!! (I was almost tempted to keep it 4 myself ;) ;) ) but have to say it looks much nicer on your car !!!

S.

I know this is an old thread.. but I'm looking for one of these exact grills, anyone know where I might be able to get one now?

Graham's car .... his address is :-

seriously , I think this was a one off.

I have an OEM avantgarde grille insert for sale ... PM me if interested .

S.

GrahamC230K said:
I'll trade it for your C36.

maybe if your car is still attached to it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom