Carbon Fiber Mercedes C63 AMG Rear Bumper Diffuser Splitter Wing lip w203 c class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dddooommm

Car
R129, W460, C219.
For sale: Carbon Fiber Mercedes C63 AMG Rear Bumper Diffuser Splitter Wing lip w203 c class

Condition: brand new with light storage scratches

Reason for sale: I now have a clk w209. This was for my c class.

Price: sensible offers, don't want a lot for it

On eBay: Carbon Fiber Mercedes C63 AMG Rear Bumper Diffuser Splitter Wing lip c class e s | eBay

99p no reserve.

You mention it's a w203 diffuser and state it in the eBay item description with 2001-2007 but the sample picture you've used is of a white 2011 onwards w204 c63?

Might be worth clearing that up to save confusion

I was looking at this on eBay last night and was a bit confused! So it's a c63 style diffuser that fits a w203 c class??

Ahhh
thanks lads, appreciate that.

I should have said c55 but tbh its vurtually the same as the w204 c63 defusser, hence the confusion. Loads of aftermarket parts nowadays for older mercs replicate the image of the newer merc kits. A few people have asked about retro fitting etc.

Just a question, my second pic is a w203 c55 ? not a w204

Again, appreciate your help

dddooommm said:
Ahhh thanks lads, appreciate that. I should have said c55 but tbh its vurtually the same as the w204 c63 defusser, hence the confusion. Loads of aftermarket parts nowadays for older mercs replicate the image of the newer merc kits. A few people have asked about retro fitting etc. Just a question, my second pic is a w203 c55 ? not a w204 Again, appreciate your help

God you're right it's not a w204 in the picture :eek: :fail:

Eyesight got the best of me!

No its cool, it does look really clean and too new for a w203!

anyways I should have put c55 c35 tbh!

thanks lads !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom