Carbon fibre accessories for C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCphoenix

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG 507
I fancy replacing certain parts of my C63 AMG with good quality carbon fibre.

Can anyone recommend a quality company/manufacture

Thanks in advance

Which bits? Please not the bonnet!

No fella........:eek:

Mainly the rear diffuser, to be honest. As the original MB is quite flimsy! Seen a few on the internet with the diffuser swopped to carbon fibre. Would like to `Black-out’ the rear window and back door windows too. Also, change the rear lights for darker examples........:)

not sure if this tickles your fancy?

facelift63rear_zpsf9317a80.jpg

C289B4BE-8481-4D0D-9D68-E7F581841FD7-10987-00000E006DFD9033.jpg

Thanks for the photos Dr.

Like that but without the vents. Want to keep it looking original but with carbon fibre........:)

Anyone know how these things are typically fitted? 3M tape? I only ask as they don't look to have too many holes or threads in them for attachment.

No 3M tape needed, all clip in to the original bumper insert slots then bolted in either side of the bumper as per OEM fitment, cheaper stuff often isn't like that and needs bonding or drilling in place.

No 3M tape needed, all clip in to the original bumper insert slots then bolted in either side of the bumper as per OEM fitment, cheaper stuff often isn't like that and needs bonding or drilling in place.
I'm only asking because I fancy making something to go in the diffuser-recess on my 208 but there is nothing to anchor it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom