Carbon fibre bonnet for a w209 CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK63 Merc

Car
Mercedes CLK63, CLS55 and SLC450 (in many pieces)
Hi,

I am trying to get a Carbon Creations bonnet for my CLK63 from the states but getting very far with two different companies selling them on eBay due to the cost of shipping. Does anyone know of one for sale in the UK?

Many thanks

Hi,

I am trying to get a Carbon Creations bonnet for my CLK63 from the states but getting very far with two different companies selling them on eBay due to the cost of shipping. Does anyone know of one for sale in the UK?

Many thanks
What about getting it wrapped in carbon wrap ?

try carbon factory uk based in milton keynes

If you’re after a true carbon fibre bonnet and not an eBay fibre glass imitation, I can help. 5kg dry carbon. Made in the UK.

What about getting it wrapped in carbon wrap ?
Thanks but really wanted a real carbon one to save some weight, plus funny enough I own a car wrapping company in North London. :p

If you’re after a true carbon fibre bonnet and not an eBay fibre glass imitation, I can help. 5kg dry carbon. Made in the UK.
Ok great, what should I do now? Do you have a web site or email? Sorry don't really use forums much. Thanks

Ok great, what should I do now? Do you have a web site or email? Sorry don't really use forums much. Thanks

Drop me a line on ab2015yz AT gmail.com.

Hi,

Many thanks
What are your objectives?

I suspect there are lots of better ways of reducing weight. Is the main driver looks? If so, obviously a wrap is more straightforward (not my cup of tea but we are all different).

Seats, battery, stereo (ditching head, changer, nav parts, sub etc and going basic Android), wheels all look like good candidates for lightweight replacements to me. Seats, battery, wheels easily reversible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom