Carbon Fibre interior trim replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mavster

Car
SL55 AMG
Where can I get replacement CF interior trim for my SL in the UK ? I am a bit bored of the standard white/ aluminium material currently there. Its mainly door trim and centre console bit that I would need.

You would be much cheaper with a CF wrap- full CF will be hugely expensive

I had it done to both my CL and E and both times used oCarbon in Arizona. You have to send your trim there and be patient but it pays off. I'm referring to carbon overlay, not dip or wrap.

I don't really want it dipped or wrapped TBH. I was hoping I could just find someone selling the entire trim here in the UK ideally so I would in effect end up with 2 sets.

Usually it's all made to order. I doubt there will be off the shelf sets available for sale given multiple dashboard configs even within the same chassis (cooled/heated seats, distronic, etc). Your best bet is to buy a second hand trim and send it to get done. Make sure it is in perfect condition though as quite often trim is removed quickly and it breaks the plastic tabs which means it won't fit back as tight as possible.

CKS Performance can supply all the SL trim in Carbon fibre.

It's fair to say it is not cheap :eek:

https://www.cksperformance.com/pages/products-for-car/#?make=mercedes&class=sl&model=r230

CKS don't make it themselves but hand it to people like oCarbon, then double the price.

These are manufactured to order by hand which will take approx. 4 weeks from an order being placed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom