Carbon fibre - made to order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bellow

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
C2500 350, 450
A guy (Nic by name) I recently encountered is in the early stages with his business that manufactures bespoke carbonfibre components. Bodywork for cars, bikes, boats, ultralights, or anything else you might like made - he can do it for you.
A link to his website is below and said website will be updated soon but even as it is it shows that the guy has a wealth of experience in composites. A thoroughly decent bloke as well and ultra helpful.
If anyone here has anything they want made (Nic can produce from an existing part or a dimensioned drawing) give him a shout to see what he can do for you.

Osprotech | Advanced Composites

507 bonnets/bonnet inserts would be a good idea, a lot of members seem to want them

Hmmm. I might give him a shout. I've got a loft full of carbon fibre cloth and unidirectional tape left over from an abandoned trimaran project.

Hmmm. I might give him a shout. I've got a loft full of carbon fibre cloth and unidirectional tape left over from an abandoned trimaran project.

My neighbour makes Carbon Fiber body work for F1 Sidecar teams. Let me know if you would like me to speak to him.

FYI: I did ask if he were interested in fabricating Mercedes parts. He wasn't.

Anybody know where I can get C55 deep fin rear diffuser from?

If people want them sprayed to high polish I know a contractor who does carbon fibre spraying for McLaren and for Aston Martin.

I want a high gloss carbon fibre money clip :cool:

Anybody know where I can get C55 deep fin rear diffuser from?

Any clues?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Crossed wires here I think. Is it a non CF diffuser you are after? If it's a CF one and you can provide one to use as a pattern or a dimensioned drawing then Nic at Osprotech should be able to oblige.

Bellow. No I wanted to know if anybody had one in cf? I have been unable to find one for a C55.

Bellow. No I wanted to know if anybody had one in cf? I have been unable to find one for a C55.

Ah, got it now.
Well, looks as if you can be the first to have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom