Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel E63S ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20210114-094352.jpg
[/url]

Trying to find a carbon steering wheel I've seen 1 on a G63 with a full carbon kit fitted, just don't know where from
GVE LONDON have just sold it

Ah .. yea it isn't easy. I fear the only way is to buy another OEM steering wheel and send that off to re-do, rather than buying one from the shops.

With regards to the buttons on the wrong way round for rhd,companies just photograph a lhd component and mirror the image so it looks rhd. Look at the reg plates of cars on tv adverts and you’ll see they’re done so they can be read backwards and forwards so the car can be mirrored onto either the left or right side of the road.

@Paulhick Did you beat me to it yet :)

I finally did not forget to ask around .. just sent mails to

diversionstores
controlcustomsuk
carbonwurks
velocecustoms

See what they say ...

wow - got a call back within minutes from velocecustoms ... good price .. very knowledgeable ...

I'll keep this thread updated ...

NO You beat me to it id forgot all about it tbh hope you get what you want 😄

I forgot about it too but I have also issues with my current steering wheel. It seems there is some rattling inside that of course won't show when the car is in the garage so I though meh - may as well get a new custom one - two birds one stone thing ...

And yes, ordered one just now. I went with Veloce Customs. Communication and prices are top notch. Whether or not the quality is good - we shall see - will get a year warranty on it too so here's hoping. I also don't need to send in my old one. One company of the list above told me they cannot get hold of a steering wheel so they offer to either leave mine for 8-12 weeks or buy a whole brand new one.

Veloce says they need two weeks - which seems crazy, but I am also getting pictures and videos when done so will post some updates.

I have asked to replace the fake Mercedes alkantara for real one, change the leather parts to forged carbon and 12 o'clock marker will be a German flag (German car, I am German - you know) ...

So we shall see :)

That sounds like a nice wheel 😋 Royals did this 1 I know its not full carbon but it does feel nice 👍

Attachments

• IMG-20211015-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20211015-WA0001.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom