Carlsson replica's?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Both leading with the chin then :D

Nope, my chins tucked in as always and I'm hard to catch. Boxer through and through! But thanks anyway, guess this forum is not the place for me to ask questions.

If you're not worried about originality,why not just make them?

If you're not worried about originality,why not just make them?

I'm actually with you, I'd rather pay the hefty price for the originallity. But since someone mentioned it to me I'd thought I'd ask.

Nope, my chins tucked in as always and I'm hard to catch. Boxer through and through! But thanks anyway, guess this forum is not the place for me to ask questions.

It's THE place to ask - don't be put off.

I did think he was a bit hard on you, however, you went on to have a pop at an entire section of the country in one sentence ............

Still, it's all minor stuff :thumb:.

It's THE place to ask - don't be put off.

I did think he was a bit hard on you, however, you went on to have a pop at an entire section of the country in one sentence ............

Still, it's all minor stuff :thumb:.

LOL I know I love the Midlands really, but didn't he have a go at everyone who's not English?

Anyway I'm here to learn about Mercedes.

Have a look on eBay under Carlsson as I'm sure I've seen some for less than the price on that link

LOL I know I love the Midlands really, but didn't he have a go at everyone who's not English?

Anyway I'm here to learn about Mercedes.

I'm guessing your question at #1 wasn't clear - I've followed the link and I don't know what you were asking? :dk:

Lol,at the ^ he's after day running lights

Confusion reigns, I presume you are after Carlsson replica DRL's? In which case there are plenty of suppliers, not sure where carlsson source their's but a bit of googling should reveal all I would think.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom