carparks!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
Carparks suck! I was only parked for a few minutes! The cars either side of mine were still there when I came back so it must have been someone walking between the cars, dragging their shopping past the cars without caring! :mad:

I have wiped some of the dust off the area:

scratch1.jpg

Used some t-cut on it, the top scratch has gone completely, the lower one needs some touchup paint.

scratch2.jpg

Grr! :mad:

Gutted for you.....:eek:

Looks like the dreaded trolley scrape mate.

Hard luck, hope you get it sorted cheaply.:crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Brian WH
Looks like the dreaded trolley scrape mate.

Hard luck, hope you get it sorted cheaply.:crazy: :crazy:
Well the one thing I don't have at the moment is money, however I DO have a LOT of time on my hands, so I will take lots of time carefully touching the scratch up :)

Major bummer :( I always try to park as far away from other cretins as possible, sometimes it's not always an option. I saw one guy today touring the supermarket carpark to get a space as close as possible to the entrance :rolleyes:

Hope you get it sorted soon Nick, are you going to take pics after? to show us your handywork with a touch-up brush?

S.

I usually park as far away as possible from every one, preferably on the far side so no one needs to get in between my car to pass it, but as careful as you are theres always some one. I recently parked at my local ASDA as far away from the store as possible, you know the one, 2 days by donkey, on my return an old battered Toyota of a similar colour had parked next to mine, no other cars about, loads of free bays, park next to mine, the air was blue I was cursing as I approached the car, this guy had his sun roof and windows open, must of heard every word I said about him and the condition of his car, I bet he wont park near me again or key my car next time he sees it. I am getting really paranoid about scratches.

Originally posted by Andy W
I usually park as far away as possible from every one
The only trouble with parking miles away from everyone else is that your car becomes a target for thieves! They're not going to steal your car, they're going to break a window to see if there is anything inside worth taking. Even if there isn't, they still busted your car up. :(

That's crap what's happened. Hope you manage to cover it up well.

I do know how you feel. I recently had to have 2 panels resprayed thanks to some clueless numpty - cost me a fortune :(

I now avoid the nose-into-the-kerb spots at home and will hunt till I find a parallel parking spot even if I have to get up early to shift it before the Nazis come round.

Feel for you friend. People who do that need castrating. Good luck with the paint job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom