Carpet Mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
I've just come back from the Stealer feeling rather despondant.

Apparently, MB no-longer make right hand drive mat sets in my colour interior. I cant believe it myself but thats what they said :(

This brings me to my point... Does anyone know someone who might have originals in stock or does anyone have a link to somebody that will make bespoke ones to order.

I have been googling and so far, all the companies I have found, either dont colourmatch, or they are a universal fit.

Anybody?

Yeah Right ... like I'm not there everyday LOL :rolleyes:

Remember the car is this colour.

image010.jpg

when we bought a set for our W124 a couple of months back, we were offered a choice of russet, grey or black by the parts department.

As with all these old parts requests try a different stealership.

Ours cost us £39.80 + vat

part number MQ38612404 - thats for the grey ones

the part doesn't show on the database but they do exist :)

Andy

Hi

This may sound silly but if you get desperate it could be worth a shot: Get a set of mats (poss from a breaker) in a light colour such as cream or grey and dye them using clothes dye.

Car restoration firms may be able to help.

Final thought: www.silverarrows.co.uk deal in classic MB's of which the W124 Coupe is one. They should have a suggestion, as they restore the cars to A1 condition before they sell them.

Hope this may be of some help.

Tan

Try www.autostyle.co.uk. I got a set of their mats when my original Mercedes mats needed replacing. They are exactly the same as the originals, just without the silver Mercedes badge on them.

They do have "bright red" mat available for the W124 Coupe but you probably want to give them a call first.

Also a strange answer, but have you thought of making your own?

Go to a local carpet shop, choose the colour, and ask if you could cut out your own and will they "Bind them for you". Just a thought M8.

Good Ideas chaps I will check both routes and see what I come up with.

Just get black Mats . Anything else is a nightmare to keep looking good:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom