Carrie Fisher joins the list - RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
2016 just isn't a good year for celebs

Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher dies aged 60 four days after being rushed to the hospital when she suffered a massive heart attack on a flight from London to LA and never regained consciousness

Carrie Fisher dies aged 60 just days after being rushed to the hospital * | Daily Mail Online

3BAB58B700000578-4068848-image-a-35_1482862826641.jpg

Who else before the end of 2016? :(

Another 4 days to go yet. Anyone got a bet on for Bruce Forsyth next.

^^^^^^^ "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope." :( ---RIP Carrie

RIP Princess Leia Oranga (Carrie Fisher)

Just saw Rouge one, almost shed a tear at the end as I saw the news as her digital character was literally on the screen. RIP my lady.

f1c5160cf424cd0a061191a32373c52e.png

There was just a great disturbance in the force .

I'm not usually fussed by celebrity goings on but I am a massive Star Wars fan!

Sad to see an icon from my childhood gone!

She finished filming her scenes for Episode 8, but I don't know how Disney are going to write her out of Episode 9 because she was such a central character.

This just goes to show how uncertain life is. Someone can be as clean living as Carrie, yet they can still be taken from us. Plenty of Celebs have self-destructed, such as Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson, that when a Celeb dies of natural causes we genuinely feel sorrow for them.

She wasn't the prettiest person around, but she had a strength of character that shone through her performances, and earned her the right to be known as 'Princess Leia' with lines such as, 'Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way'.

A sad loss for all. RIP.

She finished filming her scenes for Episode 8, but I don't know how Disney are going to write her out of Episode 9 because she was such a central character.

This just goes to show how uncertain life is. Someone can be as clean living as Carrie, yet they can still be taken from us. Plenty of Celebs have self-destructed, such as Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson, that when a Celeb dies of natural causes we genuinely feel sorrow for them.

She wasn't the prettiest person around, but she had a strength of character that shone through her performances, and earned her the right to be known as 'Princess Leia' with lines such as, 'Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way'.

A sad loss for all. RIP.

Except for her "habit"?

Last edited:
she as great in star wars but I thought she was even better in the blue brothers as the crazy ex

Except for her "habit"?
I think its safe to say she had sampled most of the "pharmaceuticals " available to the rich and famous in Hollywood. While in the real world fiscal constraints often eventually force addicts to confront their addiction before its too late this constraint does not necessarily apply in Tinseltown. :eek:

She wasn't the prettiest person around, but she had a strength of character that shone through her performances

Lovely looking character!!!
7680b1ace97440eab88180150d002052.png

She will for many be their first on screen crush. And for that she will always be loved.

Apparently her mum has just died too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom