Car's all fixed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Turbo Technics
An old lady drove into my parked car a few weeks ago and did this.
merc1.jpg

Anyway, her insurance paid for it and now it's all fixed.
I had the lower mouldings and bumpers colour coded at the same time. Gives it a nice look I think.

As it used to be...
open.jpg

As it is now....
merc.jpg

Looks great now, glad to see some good can come of misfortune.

Result! Smart move and a very smart car. An all time classic looking better than new :)

great stuff -= looks very much better in shiny paint imho

whats her name and does she offer her bumping services around :D

Also, notice the dent in the middle of the grille? That was done the day after I got it back. I think a 4x4 reversed into it and drove off :rolleyes:
I really must stop parking in the street.

Looks luvverly, Janner.

Remember your bumpers and cladding will now be as useful as the proverbial chocolate fireguard - get mudflaps!

I thought HWW was standard - where's yours?

Are your side windows tinted? if so, by whom?

janner said:
Also, notice the dent in the middle of the grille? That was done the day after I got it back. I think a 4x4 reversed into it and drove off :rolleyes:
I really must stop parking in the street.

That's one of the reasons I hate 4x4s. The owners think that the spare wheel hung on the back door is their own type of Parktronic, and don't realise/care that they dent other cars bonnets/grilles etc. :mad:

The motor looks really smart now :cool:

del320 said:
Looks luvverly, Janner.

Remember your bumpers and cladding will now be as useful as the proverbial chocolate fireguard - get mudflaps!

I thought HWW was standard - where's yours?

Are your side windows tinted? if so, by whom?
Car was imported from Singapore hence no HWW and tinted glass (to keep the heat out). On the upside there's no rust whatsoever on it. Downside is the leather hasn't worn well despite very low mileage.

hot tropical climates really mess up leather unless the leather is treated regularly ..

janner said:
Downside is the leather hasn't worn well despite very low mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom