Cars, Cigars. Humidors aparently

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Honey Bear

Car
'95 W202 C200 Elegance
Good Morning Boys & Girls.

As some of you know I LOVE cigars. Cigars are strongly tied into my family history. Cars and Cigars - thats whats me and most of my family are about lol.

well I logged into my inbox this morning and found this.

Ferrari inspired and will apparently fit in any car. Logically that is true. But I can't help thinking if they mean the fittings for it will. Or if by any car they mean any car in Ferrari current range.

Opinions people...

Mercedes specifically fitted one in the F1 medical cara few years back for Prof Sid Watkins.

They asked him what he thought of the car, and obviously his reply was it didn't have a humidor.

In his book it givs the impression that certain types of cigars have certain types of humidor too.

I don't smoke, could not care less. Nice story though.

Looks like some of the naff car stuff you got in the 60s and 70s. Especially like the rubber bits like tyres...described as making it rugged...naff :D:D

Can't you wait until you get home for a smoke?

I would never smoke in a prestige car like a ferrari let alone a MB. But each to their own.

I gave up 5/6 years ago so it's not an issue for me any more. But if you're going to make the car smell of smoke, probably better to light up a nice Havana rather than the Lambert & Butler that I used to stink the car out with.. :eek:

Cheers,

Gaz

I don't smoke but I can relate to the cigar.

I thoroughly enjoy a nice dram of Single Malt and appreciate that some are better than others to my palate. Indeed, some are supremely better and I reserve these for special occassions.

To me, a cigar is more of a relaxation product than the means to an addiction like cigarettes are. Some spoil it by making them seem to be statements of wealth.

If you love cigars and take your finest with you - a humidor makes perfect sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom