Carsoft 7.4 Diagnostic tool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iceviolet

Car
2007 CLS 500, W114 280CE (resto)
Hello,

I have a Carsoft 7.4 diagnostic tool for sale. Only used a handful of times on my 2002 E-class estate which I no longer have. All worked fine, mainly used to diagnose airbag fault and abs fault.
This works fine on cars up to 2004 I believe.

I ran this on a Dell D630 laptop with serial port but I believe it will work with a usb-serial converter cable also. Must run on windows XP apparently.
No longer required as I have STAR now.

Comes with the installation disc and instructions and instructions on how to install. Comes with all the cables pictured.

£35 Posted

Thanks,

Sam

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 44
You have mail

Edit - sorry no you don't. No longer have an co machine so no use to me! Thanks.

Can you use this with any laptop? And Will it change settings and read ecu's in a 97 c class

Can you use this with any laptop? And Will it change settings and read ecu's in a 97 c class

It will work with any laptop that runs Windows XP and has a serial port (RS232).

It will work with a 97 c class but I do not know if you can change ECU settings with it. See link below, I think this is where i bought it from initially, it may answer your question.

Mercedes Benz Carsoft 7.4 Multiplexer Diagnostic Kit (Engine, ABS, SRS Airbags, Transmission, Service Reset + MUCH more)

Provisionally sold to above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom