CarWow feature - E63 S Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeeTee

Car
E39 M5, E46 M3, F31 335d, 182 Trophy
Hey Guys, hope you are well

Anyone with a brand new shape E63 S Estate available for a CarWow feature next week midday ? Fuel paid, catering van on site for food. Car must run stock power. If of interest can you drop me a DM please. First come first serve

Thanks!

Hey Guys, hope you are well

Anyone with a brand new shape E63 S Estate available for a CarWow feature next week midday ? Fuel paid, catering van on site for food. Car must run stock power. If of interest can you drop me a DM please. First come first serve

Thanks!
Is that you Matt??? :)

From my day out with the carwow crew, e63s feature to follow soon and wait till you see the SF90 video !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has there been an E63s Carwow feature? 🙂

Did you grin or wince while they were launching your car?

definite Grin! not often you see your car launching from outside. Sam runs the stunt school there and a ex racing driver so I knew it was in safe hands.

-4 it was blooming cold, hence it wouldn't go into drift mode, also brakes had a software update after that performance as they should have been quicker and Sam said there was a lot of pedal travel.

not bad result for older tech, I know the M5 would have been a fairer comparison, but that's been done before and the M5 did beat the e63 :(.

definite Grin! not often you see your car launching from outside. Sam runs the stunt school there and a ex racing driver so I knew it was in safe hands.

-4 it was blooming cold, hence it wouldn't go into drift mode, also brakes had a software update after that performance as they should have been quicker and Sam said there was a lot of pedal travel.

not bad result for older tech, I know the M5 would have been a fairer comparison, but that's been done before and the M5 did beat the e63 :(.

Not sure I'd want to see that done to my car five times in a row but kudos to you.

Fine looking car - I love the big silver rims against the dark paint. My favourite look for any car, to be fair.

But I do also really like the side profile of a 212/213 estate. Not that I'm in any way biased.

The M3 Is an excellent car, do prefer the saloon but wow some performance from that 6 cylinders

Great to see your Car. The e63s wasn't launching as I'd expect (tyres ?/ temperature? ) or that m3 was chipped as it doesn't do better than around 3.7 secs. Those E63s do 0 - 60 in around 3 to 3.3 seconds. Haven't checked the stats on the m3 touring however I doubt it's got that sort of acceleration out of the box. Even the AWD 212 e63s hits 0-60 in 3.3 secs.

That M3 has a face only a mother could love. It's hideous, no matter how good the rest of the car is.

I dont think its all that bad, certainly the front design stands out but I wouldnt call it ugly. Performance wise though it can put up a fight against bigger more expensive competitors, its a fantastic piece of kit.

Did you grin or wince while they were launching your car?

I've got an old Mitsubishi Evo that i grin and wince at the same time when driving it 😂😂

Reactions: dbm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom