Cash-For-Crash Suspects 'Killed In Drone Strike'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st13phil

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
Well here's a new angle on Cash-for-Crash insurance fraud.

"It has emerged that two suspects who came to attention of police during a so-called cash-for-crash investigation were reportedly killed by US drone strikes in Pakistan."

:eek:

I'd be a whole lot happier if we had the means of carrying out such strikes in THIS country. Driving around on your vastly over-crowded roads I often wish I had the means of calling down an air-strike on one of the many nut-job drivers that seem to form part of the transport landscape.

tac

Detectives believe that the frauds – in which bogus accident management companies are set up to cream off insurance payouts stemming from deliberately orchestrated road collisions – are now a £500 million per year

...and the rest of us are paying for it with sky-high insurance premiums.

Well done that drone, say I.

'Meet Mr Predator, boys!'

Me, I keep getting a real warm glow every time I re-read it.

In fact, I'm going to read it again.

tac

I'd be a whole lot happier if we had the means of carrying out such strikes in THIS country. Driving around on your vastly over-crowded roads I often wish I had the means of calling down an air-strike on one of the many nut-job drivers that seem to form part of the transport landscape.

tac
Noting your displayed locations, I recall that years ago when the USAF had an air base at Upper Heyford in Oxfordshire, visiting A10 'Tankbusters' would occasionally appear to carry out dummy runs at a distance on my car and others on local roads. Could be the pilots didn't like Volvos, of course.:rolleyes:

This adds to an ITV program last night which suggested 92% of ATM fraud in London was carried out by Romanians. The majority of cash for crash fraud is carried out by a certain ethnic origin.
So when is someone in authority going to stand up and say this and get something done about it. No doubt the do-gooders and PC brigade will jump on them like a ton of bricks but that will be a miniscule weight compared to the volume of public strength that will be in support of him.

We keep waiting

this adds to an itv program last night which suggested 92% of atm fraud in london was carried out by romanians. The majority of cash for crash fraud is carried out by a certain ethnic origin.
So when is someone in authority going to stand up and say this and get something done about it. No doubt the do-gooders and pc brigade will jump on them like a ton of bricks but that will be a miniscule weight compared to the volume of public strength that will be in support of him.

We keep waiting

+1

There not actually dead... just claiming on their life insurance.

Well I don't mind standing up and saying it. I have a friend who was employed by insurance companies to investigate fraudulent motor insurance - including crash for cash - claims in east Lancashire. The investigations proved that the overwhelming majority of fraudulent claims were made by members of the asian community. If that upsets anyone, then so be it, but the facts are there. Sadly, once they were caught in the act, it was amazing how frequently the "race" card was produced.

Make of that what you will.

Oh dear SS , get ready to be called a xenophobe , racist , nazi etc etc by the usual suspects.

Well I don't mind standing up and saying it... the overwhelming majority of fraudulent claims were made by members of the asian community.

That's a bit like saying that people in Liverpool speak with a distinctive European accent, rather than identifying it as Scouse. I've a feeling that harrythedog was hinting at a far more specific ethnic group, so referring to the "Asian community" serves only to tar them all with the same brush.

Last edited:
That's a bit like saying that people in Liverpool speak with a distinctive European accent, rather than identifying it as Scouse. I've a feeling that ss201 was hinting at a far more specific ethnic group, so referring to the "Asian community" serves only to tar them all with the same brush.

Chinese? Korean? Vietnamese? Thai? Cambodian?

I think the problem is that most groups of people / communities have a small minority that brings down the reputation of the rest - I don't see it as rascist to "name and shame" the minority but we must be clear that it is not "every" member of a community that has an issue..

There has been a lot of publicity in the NW about a group of Pakistani men grooming young white girls for the sex trade in and around blackpool.. This is fact. However it doesn't mean all Pakistani men are paedophiles.

The problem seems to be that every time part of a community/group is targeted for a particular problem "activists" deem this to be racist.

Edit

Last edited:
That statement is not exactly 'standing up and saying so', more hinting at.
Take your own advice harry.

Your quite right davethemus, I should have stated Asian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom