Cat got killed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tpwuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 BlueTEC W212
I had to bury one of my cats earlier today. :(

The friendly neighbourhood cat, killed by one of the neighbours!

How ironic!

Massive head trauma, he survived the accident however, the vet said there wasn't much they would be able to do for him.

RIP Alfie.

That's sad news, sorry to hear of that.

When I was around 20, years old, my Mum was due to see off myself and Mrs Ringway at the airport.

She didn't turn up and when I called her from abroad she was distraught. The reason she didn't come to the airport was that she had reversed over "Tishy" our cat on the way to see us off.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this .... :(

Sorry to hear your bad news - poor Alfie. At least he had a better life compared to many feral and abandoned cats out there.

Really sorry to hear that, its so tough when you lose a family pet. Hope the pain eases soon for you and your family.

Really sorry to hear this all you can do is remember the good times and the funny things you shared, no one can ever take away the memories.

Thanks guys. I know he was only a moggie but it's still quite hurtful. My three year old son said he was "upsad". Bless him.

Sorry to hear about alfie's demise,

I am not sure about 'only a moggie' though, I reckon my cat is a better thing than my family.

[:(]

I have another couple of cats and one of them is seriously looking around for him! :(

Sorry to hear your terrible news

We have a cat we rescued from abusive home, she means the world to us (especially to my wife and 2 year old son). The thought of loosing her doesnt bear thinking of.

Think of the good times and not how you lost the little fella.

Sorry to hear this.

Lost a couple of dogs in my time, very sad indeed when you loose a pet, especially for young children. More so in the circumstances you described.

Commiserations.

catdoor-into-heaven.gif

Animals make some wonderful companions and so it's terrible when one is lost and especially if before it's natural time. Sorry to read of your loss.

So very sorry to read this and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I lost my beautiful Siamese cat, Phoenix, 13 years ago and I still miss him so much to this day. Such a character with a purr like a perkins diesel engine and a meow as loud as a boy racers exhaust:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom