Catering for tradesmen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They may have took the huff Mocas due to your lack of hospitality and may never return!!!

They're back. :)

Always offer them tea just to keep them on site so the job gets done, you could even take the tea up onto the roof yourself and inspect the work quality!

I'd be worried if I thought that a supply of tea would make the difference between the job being finished or not. And I have no intention of going anywhere near the roof!

Lol

PS I forgot to add that if they are Pikeys it's better to split the tea bags as they like reading the leaves

Last edited:
Mocas (sic), sorry for not enquiring earlier, and perhaps saving you the angst re: the tea...but, what's wrong with the roof, could we have helped in any way? A little advice may have prevented your need for the tradesmen in the first place.

34_picture-10.png
builders_tea.jpg

Four sugars, mate, but don't stir it. I don't like it sweet.

Mocas (sic), sorry for not enquiring earlier, and perhaps saving you the angst re: the tea...but, what's wrong with the roof, could we have helped in any way? A little advice may have prevented your need for the tradesmen in the first place.

Just some general maintenance, replacing a few broken/dislodged tiles and re-lining the flat roof over the front bay. Not something I'd have chosen to tackle myself, though.

Black and tarry should do...
1 teabag per cup, leave the bag in for them to remove when it's to their taste, just provide them with somewhere to put the teabag.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom