Catylic Converter Removal G63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow that part of the work made one hell of a difference, it sounds unbelievable - like a spitfire when the flaps are open. Removing the CAT and installing a sports CAT was just not required. It probably would have been too loud, trust me when I say the sound is epic!
You're going to be popular with the neighbours then

😳 and that’s with the OPF! 🙌🏻

Sounds meaner than mean.

Has anyone used the Dagenham MSL business before? I’m not been funny but you are talking about 170K+ motor and want to get it done right..?
Birmingham MSL is generally regarded as the absolute business. Presumably the Dagenham branch is also good so as to protect the MSL reputation. You could call them and tell them you’ve spent a lot and had a map done but without any dyno test - and see what they say! That should help you to judge whether they’re good, eg they might feel sorry for you and offer a cheap deal for a dyno.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Dagenham MSL business before? I’m not been funny but you are talking about 170K+ motor and want to get it done right..?

If you drive to Southampton DMS should dyno it for you. It’s normally part of their package.

Going to have I done by DMS in September...
As I can’t wait that long though!

Also going to have it done next week by RePerformance - they have a new state of the art Dyno! They look like a professional outfit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom