Caught speeding!! ,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C36fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
‘15 C63, ‘15 CLS63, ‘01 E55, 01 ML55 ‘16 Vito 119CDI
Hi today happened the most strange thing I have seen !!! I went to Monaco and I was clocked doing 143kph on 110kph at nice toll boot they pulled me over and asked for mine and car documents ,and after verifying was all ok they said I was speeding I didn't argued and asked how much is the fine ? They said €90 and I only had about €70 on me so they said to drive to the next exit get the cash and then return there to pay the fine and as a matter of security they wanted to keep my driving license ,. I drove to the next junction and was miles away found a cash machine and drove back , for my surprise when I got there they where gone and I thought "where the hell they gone!!!!" Luckily when driving back I spotted a plate saying police station next exit , so I headed there and I explained what happened and they laugh I was proper ****** and I asked what was the joke??? . They said their college was coming back to sort it out ,after waiting nearly a hour that idiot arrived and I asked him how the f***k he thought I would find him ??!! I didn't apologised and said that's the way it is , I was fuming and I said you are a f***k idiot made me go to the next junction to get the money and without any notice you was just gone when I got back ,and again he didn't had the guts to apologise , and also I asked him where is the evidence I was speeding ? And he said there wasn't one!!!! After I said that I throw the money on to his face ,got my driving license back and walked away thinking they were taking the piss!! And I was the only car stopped there , and where I think they caught me there was cars in front of me doing the same sort of speed !!!

Hi today happened the most strange thing I have seen !!! I went to Monaco and I was clocked doing 143kph on 110kph at nice toll boot they pulled me over and asked for mine and car documents ,and after verifying was all ok they said I was speeding I didn't argued and asked how much is the fine ? They said €90 and I only had about €70 on me so they said to drive to the next exit get the cash and then return there to pay the fine and as a matter of security they wanted to keep my driving license ,. I drove to the next junction and was miles away found a cash machine and drove back , for my surprise when I got there they where gone and I thought "where the hell they gone!!!!" Luckily when driving back I spotted a plate saying police station next exit , so I headed there and I explained what happened and they laugh I was proper ****** and I asked what was the joke??? . They said their college was coming back to sort it out ,after waiting nearly a hour that idiot arrived and I asked him how the f***k he thought I would find him ??!! I didn't apologised and said that's the way it is , I was fuming and I said you are a f***k idiot made me go to the next junction to get the money and without any notice you was just gone when I got back ,and again he didn't had the guts to apologise , and also I asked him where is the evidence I was speeding ? And he said there wasn't one!!!! After I said that I throw the money on to his face ,got my driving license back and walked away thinking they were taking the piss!! And I was the only car stopped there , and where I think they caught me there was cars in front of me doing the same sort of speed !!!

Cool story bro..

Giantvanman said:
How long were you with the Diplomatic Corps?:D
bloody *******s !!! Not because they fined me but because their attitude !!!

I honestly don't blame you at all. Typical Gallic behaviour.

Giantvanman said:
I honestly don't blame you at all. Typical Gallic behaviour.
i deserved to be fined because I was speeding but despairing with my driving license ?? Really!! And then with a crystal ball look for them!!!

After Shock said:
I do love the French. !!!!!!
same here their costumer service at shops and restaurants awful can't say a English word and don't make any effort to understand you their menus always in French no English translation !!!!! And now this ??shove their country up theirs!!!

i deserved to be fined because I was speeding but despairing with my driving license ?? Really!! And then with a crystal ball look for them!!!

You weren't driving fast enough if you ask me ;)

John Jones Jr said:
You weren't driving fast enough if you ask me ;)
i thought stuff them when I get back to uk just get another driving license !!
But being a honest person I couldn't do it !!

Bloody spell checker STEALTH tax

I was thanking my lucky stars that I am well married rather than single.;)

Ah Bruno...it that was a bmw, they wouldn't even stop you ;)

cinek said:
Ah Bruno...it that was a bmw, they wouldn't even stop you ;)
ahah very funny!:)

I hope that you don't back down from your position and never return to France again.

Do you fancy including Spain and Italy as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
lewyboy said:
I hope that you don't back down from your position and never return to France again. Do you fancy including Spain and Italy as well?
at least in my country that wouldn't happen and we try our best to please everyone !!

That's why you should always keep a €20 up your ****ter. Use it as a bribe if they try and r*p* you. If you had, would have made it up to €90 with your cash ey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom