CD Changer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goodie

Car
C200 CDi Sport W204
I have a W204 Merc with Audio 20.
My question is as i'm new to the Merc sceen is can i fit a CD Changer and where does it fit and what will i need to connect.

Any help on this would be appreciated:thumb:

Hi Goodie

I don't know if it is the same one that you need but I currently have a 6 disc cd unit on EBay that I removed from my w211 E class, that was connected to an Audio 20.

On a W204 (and any of the new models, and all cars with NTG2.5), the CD changer (or DVD changer in the case of COMAND satnav) is part of the head unit itself.

So, to add one, you have the change the whole Audio-20 / COMAND unit i'm afraid. Although the Audio-20 with the CD changer do come up on eBay reasonably often and at reasonable prices as people upgrade their cars to COMAND

Richard

On a W204 (and any of the new models, and all cars with NTG2.5), the CD changer (or DVD changer in the case of COMAND satnav) is part of the head unit itself.

So, to add one, you have the change the whole Audio-20 / COMAND unit i'm afraid. Although the Audio-20 with the CD changer do come up on eBay reasonably often and at reasonable prices as people upgrade their cars to COMAND

Richard
was just about to post what richard has said. this, from the brochure:

screen74i.jpg

edit, just noticed that you've got a saloon not a coupe... hmm:

screen76y.jpg

Last edited:
Deleted as I posted a W212 link by mistake

Richard

just noticed that you've got a saloon not a coupe... hmm:

screen76y.jpg

Also, if the car is before MY2011 the audio systems were different (NTG4, which has a display that opens/closes), MY2011 onward (on W204 C class) has a fixed display and NTG4.5 (which is what you describe in your those nice little boxes above)

R

just noticed that you've got a saloon not a coupe... hmm:

screen76y.jpg
So mine is the above so is it a easy fit and does anybody know which one i will need?
Am i right in understanding that it fits in the glove box or boot?
And is there a connection point as it would of been an optional extra

Btw ! Thanks for all your replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom