CE124 Leather seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bazza

Car
S211 280CDi
The local breakers have a 1990 300CE-24 in(no damage). It is Alamadine Red with a rear spoiler and facelift lights and a cream leather interior with electric seats. The console is a bit battered due to someone removing the radio in a hurry, but the rest of the interior looks OK.

The owner is wanting a couple of hundred for the seats and door panels.

If anybody is interested I can take a proper look and ask about other parts.

Location is the only problem as I don't think there is a CE124 owner from the North on this forum

Let me know if you are interested, and, no, I don't work for the guy! He just sells at realistic prices so I don't mind using him

Bazza

*very* interested Here!!!

Gimme the low down on what options its got :eek:

Is he willing to sell the whole car...if its the right spec, I need a donor car for loads of bits including Aircon and a bigger engine.

Originally posted by bazza
The local breakers have a 1990 300CE-24 in(no damage).
Why is an undamaged car being sold for spares at a breakers? :(

*very* interested Here!!!

Gimme the low down on what options its got :eek:

Is he willing to sell the whole car...if its the right spec, I need a donor car for loads of bits including Aircon and a bigger engine.

Why is an undamaged car being sold for spares at a breakers?

They have a lot of late model cars that have been lifted for not having road tax or unpaid fines. The majority of cars come from the South of England so the owner is less likley to come and collect the car and it also bumps up the transportation costs.

All they have to do is say that nobody else would take it and sit on it for the required period of time then they have to break it if it can't be sold.

They had a 1992 300E with full black leather and AMG kit and 17" wheels not so long ago, didn't last long!

On the coupe, sombody is away with the wheels and something from underneath the front(Engine and box is still there) as it is sitting on a couple of old wheels.

I will take a proper look at the weekend as the yard was shutting when I was there.

I quite fancy the front brakes if nobody else nabs them or takes the whole car!

Bazza

Im interested in quite a few bits and bobs but unless I can buy the whole thing (or most of it) as a job lot for a decent price, my wallet wont be able to handle it all :(

I would seriously consider...

Engine +gearbox
Aircon system complete
Interior
Walnut
+any interesting extra that I dont currently have.

Spoke to the owner today, He won't sell the whole car, but the seats and door cards are still there

Bazza

get a price for the seats an stuff by chance?

He said £200 when I first went up for the seats and door cards

Bazza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom