Cental locking Beep and Reversing Beepers / W205 C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darling

Car
C63 Estate / W205
Hi Guys,

two questions if i may.

when i lock the car it beeps once...all fine but i work odd hours and it seems really loud at 03.00hsr in the morning and I'd like to keep the neighbours happy.

questions two - the revising beepers seem only to beep a milly second before it costs money, can they be adjusted to start beeping sooner ?

thanks all.

D.

questions two - the revising beepers seem only to beep a milly second before it costs money, can they be adjusted to start beeping sooner ?
The Parking sensors display the distance to an obstacle with yellow lights, then when you are within 6 inches or so the red lights come on and the warning beeps sound.

The Parking sensors display the distance to an obstacle with yellow lights, then when you are within 6 inches or so the red lights come on and the warning beeps sound.
I get that bit but 6 inches is not enough in my mind for the beeping to start ...have you seen my better half reverse !, i guess I'm use to other makes that give you more of a warning.

Bump - any one ?

The horn beep on locking can be turned on and off via the vehicle settings in the comand system.
Press the button with the vehicle symbol then scroll through until see acoustic lock function.

Attachments

• 1813746A-B434-4349-B888-4B9C1DE97AA1.jpeg
    1813746A-B434-4349-B888-4B9C1DE97AA1.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 8
Excellent.....thank you.

D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom