Central Display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marleyfan

Car
2018 C200 Sport Premium
A little advice is needed please!

I'm sure its easy to do....I cant seem to do it though! Basically, on my dashboard display, the tyre pressures are always displayed? Id just rather not have it on there would prefer nothing on there! Before, the tyre pressures were permanently on display, I had something else (sorry cant remember what it was!) permanently displayed!

I went into menu etc, played about for ages, then the "previous" display went.....great I thought! The display is clear.......only to find I got the tyre pressures displayed....and cant get rid of it!

I'm sure its easy to do, ...I cant do it though!

Thanks in advance for any info!

Yes the tyre pressures are all fine...no warnings....I did have something else there before....I cant remember what it was! Similar type of thing, not a warning, telling me of some function of the car.

I didnt like it there! Played about with the menu etc, that went, but it was replaced by the tyre pressures being constantly on?!

I think you need to study the owner's handbook, those menus can be very convoluted.
Pressing random buttons never ends well :oops:

lol!

Tell me about it!

Looks like I will have to dig the handbook out again....good bedtime reading?!

You'll be asleep before the second chapter ;)

I was right....I did fall asleep pronto trying to read the manual!

I played about with the menu...So now I've got the "media"! info in the display.....At least it tells me who is singing what song! Better than just the 4 tyre pressures lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom